The following are podcast series and talks available from Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick, produced by Ancient Faith Radio.
Quick links: Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy | Foundations of the Orthodox Faith | Orthodoxy and Ecology | Orthodoxy and Evangelism | Voice from Antioch: An Ignatian Catechism | Meeting the World: Taking the Gospel Into our Times and Places | Orthodoxy and Localism | Orthodoxy and History | Interviews
Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy: Finding the Way to Christ in a Complicated Religious Landscape.
- The O&H podcast now has all new episodes which are replacing the old ones. The material has been considerably expanded and revised. For O&H 2.0, click on this link.
Foundations of the Orthodox Faith: Four major themes in Orthodox Christian life, for both the beginner and those already familiar with the faith.
- I. The Mystery of Christ: Part 1, Part 2
- II. Scripture and Tradition: Part 1, Part 2
- III. The Worship of God: Part 1, Part 2
- IV. Christian Life in the World: Part 1, Part 2
Orthodoxy and Ecology: Orthodox Christian theology and the created world.
- This Holy Earth: Ecological Vision in the Cosmic Cathedral: Part 1, Part 2 (Bucknell University)
- Cosmic Cathedral: Orthodox Liturgy and Ecological Vision (St. Tikhon’s Seminary, from the Orthodox Spiritual Life and the Environment conference)
- A Divine Ecology: An Orthodox Christian Vision for the Environment: Part 1, Part 2
Orthodoxy and Evangelism: Bringing the Orthodox faith to every person on Earth.
- Churching the Nation: Part 1, Part 2 (download: Orthodox Gospel tract)
- As Unknown and Yet Well Known: Introducing the Orthodox Church in American Culture
- An Introduction to God: Encountering the Divine in Orthodox Christianity
- Baptism into Data: Orthodox Christian Reflections and Comparisons with Evangelical Protestant Evangelism
- The Gospel Message: The Heart of the Orthodox Christian
- Taking the Light Ahead: Lessons from Missionary Saints of the Orthodox Church
Voice from Antioch: An Ignatian Catechism: Major themes in Orthodox Christianity from the writings of St. Ignatius of Antioch.
- I. Martyrdom: Part 1, Part 2
- II. Salvation in Christ: Part 1, Part 2
- III. The Unity of the Church: Complete
- IV. The Bishop: Part 1, Part 2
- V. The Eucharist: Part 1, Part 2
Meeting the World: Taking the Gospel Into Our Times and Places
- I. Meeting the World: Taking the Gospel Into Our Times and Places: Part 1, Part 2
- II. A Peculiar People: Orthodox Christian Identity in a Hostile World: Part 1, Part 2
- III. A Divine Ecology: An Orthodox Christian Vision for the Environment: Part 1, Part 2
- IV. The Transfiguration of Place: An Orthodox Christian Vision of Localism: Part 1, Part 2
- V. Doctrine Matters: Why Orthodoxy Isn’t Just Orthopraxy: Part 1, Part 2
Orthodoxy and Localism: A vision for true community.
- Orthodox Christians and Place (“Home, Community and Church”)
- The Transfiguration of Place: An Orthodox Christian Vision of Localism: Part 1, Part 2
Orthodoxy and History: The stories of the Church in time.
- The American Orthodox Catholic Church: The first attempt at a multi-ethnic autocephalous Orthodox Church for America, led by Archbishop Aftimios Ofiesh (interview with Matthew Namee, host of the American Orthodox History podcast)