Just for kicks, we thought you might be interested in knowing what the current top 20 posts (based on total hits) here at O&H are. They are listed here in descending order:
- Using the Bible Against Christians: Sola Scriptura Atheism
- Orthodox Worship Versus Contemporary Worship
- The Eminem Ethic
- “Giving Up Something” for Lent
- Who’s Not a Christian?
- Two Chairs of Peter: Reform, Orthodoxy and the Papacy
- The “Biblical” Argument for Abortion
- “God is much bigger than… your style [of worship] or mine.”
- Converting from Westboro Baptist
- Venerating the Virgin: Orthodox Christian Reflections for Protestants
- Why I Did Not Become Roman Catholic: A Sort of Response to Jason Stellman
- Billy Graham: Mormonism No Cult
- Pope Francis: One Patriarch Among Many?
- Ecclesiological Darwinism: Reformed Catholicity’s Denial of the Foundation of the Reformation
- Institutionalizing the Revival: The Culture of Revolutionary Christianity
- The Road to Rome? Why Eastern Orthodoxy Deserves a Second Look
- The One True Church and the Partisans of Anti-Ecclesiology
- The Anglican Itch
- “The hidden hand behind bad music” – could it happen here?: American Catholic worship and Orthodoxy in America
- Salvation for everyone!
So there you have it. We look forward to producing many more pieces for your reading edification, and we’re glad that you’ve chosen to read and engage. Your participation proves to us that you agree that doctrine matters.
As always, we welcome submissions!
Any chance you could throw this together as an ebook?
Comments are closed.