I’ve got several upcoming speaking engagements this Fall. If you’re in the area, I’d love to see you:
- October 19: Sharing Orthodoxy in the New World: Conversations on Faith with Family and Friends (a conference on Orthodox evangelism) at Assumption Orthodox Church in Clifton, New Jersey.
- October 26: The Church in the Bible & The Church After the Bible (two separate talks) (event page on Facebook) at St. Innocent Orthodox Church in Macon, Georgia.
- November 15: The Church in the Bible (for “Third in the ‘Burg”) at Agia Sophia Coffeehouse in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- November 30: Holy Conversations: The Church’s Response to Contemporary Issues (event page on Facebook) at St. John’s Indian Orthodox Church in Drexel, Pennsylvania.
- December 15: Orthodox Christianity and Social Media (annual St. Herman Lecture) at St. Stephen Orthodox Cathedral in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
I would love meeting many of you!