Pardon Our Mess

I am working on some cosmetic changes for Glory to God for All Things. So if you see changes over the next few days, please be patient.

I would also appreciate feedback if you find any changes to be improvements or bothersome. As I’m learning a little more about how wordpress works, I am looking to see if there are improvements worth making.

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

1. Coroebus says

Father, for whatever it’s worth, I think the previous black text on white background works better; I also prefer the previous font-size.

2. Alyssa says

Yes, fwiw, I agree with Coroebus. I’m getting too old to read such small font on a black background. Please let this portion at least go back to the former way.

3. says

I also like the black on white print much better-I guess the eyes are just aging with the rest of me… I also find the new font harder to read…

4. says

Thanks for the feedback. It’s very helpful. The white on black looks very clean – but readability is by far more important. I think for the time being I just leave things with the new header picture. I realized that the text could hardly be read on the earlier picture (my original one). This picture leaves the text more legible.

Thanks!

5. says

Is it really necessary to have a frame within the frame, making it hard to scroll through the text? Can’t the text be on the main page so one can scroll with the cursor keys rather than using the tiny down arrow on the inner scroll bar?

6. cp says

I think the new photo is helpful! While I really liked the old photo, it’s very helpful to me to be able to associate a face with words.

cp